You work hard and play hard every day – now be rewarded for it!
We want to honor all the Daredevils out there – those who know how to work hard on the jobsite and play hard off the clock.
Share your best picture of how your work hard or play hard and you might be selected as one of our weekly winners. It’s simple and fun, just take a snapshot with your phone. Every week we will choose one entry to be our Daredevil of the week. Weekly winners will be able to choose from one of the following prizes:
- Bosch Daredevil spade bit set (DSB5006)
- Bosch Daredevil 7-1/4″ 24T circular saw (DCB724)
- Bosch Daredevil t-shirt
Submit your picture and take your rightful place alongside the Daredevils below.
We will also choose a select few to be featured in our new Daredevil Spotlight series.
EXPANDED Work Hard, Play Hard Contest
WITH A CHANCE TO WIN ADDITIONAL PRIZES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Eligibility: The Work Hard, Play Hard Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (other than the Province of Quebec) who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater) or older as of date of their contest entry. Employees of Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (“Sponsor”), its distributors and dealers and their immediate families are not eligible. The Contest is governed by and subject to all U.S. federal, state and local laws. The Contest is void outside the U.S. and Canada, in the Province of Quebec, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, Contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Entry and Eligibility: The Contest period begins at 12:01 a.m. CST on Friday, April 5, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on Saturday, August 31, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). To enter the Contest, visit http://boschdaredevil.com/contests/work-hard-play-hard/ during the Promotion Period, submit a photo entry and written description of your Daredevil activity. Contestants will be required to provide certain registration information in order to participate in the Contest. To enter, include a photo in .jpg format (maximum size 1 MB), together with a written submission of no more than 500 characters that describes how the Contestant considers himself/herself to be "Working Hard, or Playing Hard." The submission (including the photo and text) must be original, and should be informative, educational and/or entertaining. Photos submitted must be that of Contestant.
By entering the Contest and submitting an entry, Contestant represents and warrants that (a) Contestant owns all rights to all materials submitted, including the photo, video, images, graphic, text and script; (b) the submission is Contestant’s original work which has not been previously published or received any previous awards; (c) Contestant has obtained permission from each and every person who appears in the entry or whose name or likeness is used in the entry, and (d) the submission does not violate or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person. If an entry is made in violation of these rules, Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to disqualify Contestant from participation in the Contest and any other Sponsor promotions.
There is no limit on the number of entries that a Contestant may submit as long as the same (or substantially similar) entry is not uploaded more than once during the Promotion Period. Any entry received in violation of these Official Rules, including multiple entries, will be disqualified and only the first valid entry will be eligible to win a Prize.
3. Selection and Notification of Winners; Odds of Winning:
3.1 Each entry will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by Sponsor based on the submission’s originality, usefulness, information value and potential for public acceptance or appeal.
3.2 Winners will be selected and announced as follows.
A. One (1) winning entry will be selected weekly starting on or about April 15, 2013, from among all eligible entries received during the previous weeks until the Promotion Period ends. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualifying entries received during each week.
B. From June 6, 2013 to June 30, 2013, one winning entry will be selected weekly on June 17 and 24, 2013 and July 1, 2013. A total of three (3) winning entries will be eligible for a special prize and will be selected from among all qualifying entries submitted on or before 11:59 CST p.m. on Sunday, June 30, 2013. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualifying entries received by 11:59 CST p.m. on Sunday, June 30, 2013. All qualifying entries submitted by such date and time (including entries previously selected as weekly winners) will be eligible for judging and selection as special prize winners.
All decisions of the judging panel and Sponsor will be final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning depend on the number and quality of entries received. Sponsor will notify each winner by telephone or e-mail on Monday immediately following the winner’s selection and, to claim the Prize, each winner must meet all eligibility requirements.
All winners will be posted on boschdaredevil.com within approximately one (1) week of selection.
4. Prizes; Approximate Retail Value of Prizes:
4.1 Weekly Prizes. One (1) prize will be awarded each week. Each weekly winner will each receive one (1) of the following: Bosch Daredevil™ Spade Bit Set (DSB5006), OR a Bosch Daredevil™ Circular Saw Blade (DSB724) OR Daredevil™ T-shirt. The winner may request a prize from the list above, but the final selection is to be made by Sponsor. The retail value of each of the weekly prizes is approximately as follows: Bosch Daredevil™ Spade Bit Set (DSB5006) - $19.99 (USD); Bosch Daredevil™ Circular Saw Blade (DSB724) - $9.99 (USD); Daredevil™ T-shirt - $7.99 (USD). Limit one (1) prize per household.
4.2 Special Prizes. In addition, three (3) special prizes will be awarded each week for three (3) weeks on June 17 and 24, 2013 and July 1, 2013 to the three (3) best entries. All entries submitted before 11:59 CST p.m. on Sunday, June 30, 2013 are eligible for a chance to win one (1) of the special prizes. The three (3) special prize winners will each receive a Bosch Power Box™ Jobsite AM/FM Stereo (PB360S), with an approximate retail value of $195.00 (USD). Limit one special prize per household.
No prize substitutions or cash equivalents of prize are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right, in the case of each prize, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. Sponsor will pay for standard ground shipping to a valid street address within the United States or Canada, by a carrier or delivery service selected by Sponsor. Allow 4-8 weeks for processing and handling.
5. Conditions of Participation & Certain Restrictions: The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-redeemable in cash, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state, provincial and local taxes associated with receipt of the Prize. Winner must provide a valid U.S. or Canadian street address for shipment of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or incomplete or garbled computer transmissions that might limit a Contestant’s ability to participate in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or disqualify a Contestant if fraud or technical failures destroy or undermine the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor.
All entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected. By submitting an entry, Contestant agrees that Sponsor will have the right to use Contestant’s name and likeliness in any manner, including for commercial or promotional purposes, all without compensation.
7. Release of Liability: By participating in the Contest, Contestant releases Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the Contest (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability arising from participation in the Contest, or acceptance or use of any Prize. Contestant also agrees that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage to or incurred by a person, including death or property damage due in any manner to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Contest.
8. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution: All controversies regarding the Contest will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions. For any controversy or claim that arises regarding the Contest and that is not resolved through negotiation, Sponsor and Contestant agree to resolve such controversy or claim through binding arbitration in Chicago, IL, in accordance with the then current Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on any award made by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees. Under no circumstances will a Contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages.
9. Additional Rules: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in any communication relating to the Contest. If Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Contest or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, act of God or public enemy, equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war, terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, regulation or order of any court, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without notice or further obligation.
10. Names of Winners: To obtain names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, 1800 West Central Road, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, Attention: Bosch Marketing, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received by December 31, 2013.
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, 1800 West Central Road, Mount Prospect, IL, 60056.
All rights reserved.